Community engagement refers to the many ways organisations connect with communities. Engagement covers a wide variety of interactions; from information sharing, community consultation and community development, to active participation in policy development and decision-making processes.
The Capire team are internationally recognised community engagement specialists. We have skills in every aspects of the engagement lifecycle – scoping, strategy, design, delivery, implementation and evaluation.
- Design and delivery of engagement strategies and programs
- Design and delivery of deliberative and codesign engagement processes
- Specialist advice about the engagement of hard-to-reach groups
- Analysis, reporting and evaluation of engagement processes and programs
- Development of organisational engagement frameworks, policies and tools
- Training for community engagement