Capire’s policy applies the way we collect, use, store and disclose information as well as a complaints process.
For the purpose of project delivery, and on behalf of our clients, we collect personal information from individuals, such as e-mail addresses, contact details, demographic data and project feedback to enable us to facilitate participation in consultation activities.
As such, Capire will:
- Maintain diligence and continue to meet our responsibilities under the relevant Acts and codes of ethics.
- Follow our supporting privacy procedure for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and destruction of personal information.
- Store the information we collect securely on our server for the duration of the program and only disclose relevant information to our client and the project team.
- Manually transfer written notes from consultation activities to our server and dispose of hard copies securely.
- Faithfully transcribe comments collected during any consultation activity and not attribute commentary or opinions to an individual.
- Maintain an in-office server with security measures that include, but are not limited to, password protected access, restrictions to sensitive data and the encrypted transfer of data.